Latest topics
» Liz Mair - Twitter (LIKES) 2015
Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 8:07 am by Admin

» Liz Mair - Twitter (LIKES)
Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 6:05 am by Admin

» Trump Card, LLC
Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 4:56 am by Admin

» ICYMI: Sen. Ted Cruz and Rep. Paul Ryan: Putting Congress in Charge on Trade
Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 4:36 pm by Erin Adkins

» Glenn Beck Media Scam Artist and Political Provocateur
Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:51 pm by Admin

» PNAC - Project For a New American Century
Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:47 pm by Admin

» Cheri Jacobus
Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:30 am by Admin

» Marco Rubio - An American Betrayal
Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 9:59 pm by Admin

» Club For Growth Operations
Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 4:06 pm by Erin Adkins

Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals Empty Handy Guide to the Clinton Scandals

Post  Erin Adkins Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:32 pm

A Washington Times Recap

1. Monica Lewinsky: Led to only the second president in American history to be impeached.

2. Benghazi: Four Americans killed, an entire system of weak diplomatic security uncloaked, and the credibility of a president and his secretary of state damaged.

3. Asia fundraising scandal: More than four dozen convicted in a scandal that made the Lincoln bedroom, White House donor coffees and Buddhist monks infamous.

PHOTOS: The most consequential Clinton scandals — in order

4. Hillary’s private emails: Hundreds of national secrets already leaked through private email and the specter of a criminal probe looming large.

5. Whitewater: A large S&L failed and several people went to prison.

6. Travelgate: The firing of the career travel office was the very first crony capitalism scandal of the Clinton era.

7. Humagate: An aide’s sweetheart job arrangement.

8. Pardongate: The first time donations were ever connected as possible motives for presidential pardons.

9. Foundation favors: Revealing evidence that the Clinton Foundation was a pay-to-play back door to the State Department, and an open checkbook for foreigners to curry favor.

10. Mysterious files: The disappearance and re-discovery of Hillary’s Rose Law Firm records.

11. Filegate: The Clinton use of FBI files to dig for dirt on their enemies.

12. Hubble trouble: The resignation and imprisonment of Hillary law partner Web Hubbell.

13. The Waco tragedy: One of the most lethal exercises of police power in American history.

14. The Clinton’s Swedish slush fund: $26 million collected overseas with little accountability and lots of questions about whether contributors got a pass on Iran sanctions.

15. Troopergate: From the good old days, did Arkansas state troopers facilitate Bill Clinton’s philandering?

16. Gennifer Flowers: The tale that catapulted a supermarket tabloid into the big time.

17. Bill’s Golden Tongue: His and her speech fees shocked the American public.

18. Boeing Bucks: Boeing contributed big-time to Bill; Hillary helped the company obtain a profitable Russian contract.

19. Larry Lawrence: How did a fat cat donor get buried in Arlington National Cemetery without war experience?

20. The cattle futures: Hillary as commodity trader extraordinaire.

21. Chinagate: Nuclear secrets go to China on her husband’s watch.
Erin Adkins
Erin Adkins

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum